Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What's HOT...Make-up and Hair styles for 2011

Ladies, I'm sorry to give you this NEWS. It almost KILLS me to write this blog because I'm one to use a fierce cat eye (blue, green, pinks) and enough hairspray to put another hole in the ozone. You know some women like a little mascara and gloss to go to the grocery store...I NEVER leave the house without a cat eye and teasing. Anyways on to the topic.....

It's OUT, all of it...The smokey, cat, colorful eyliner.....eye is OUT. Wanna know what's in...
Au Natural...Damnit!!!! Hello Plain Jane.....

Make-up...

Wedding trends for make-up are little to nothing.
Little shimmer, bronzer, 1 shadow, no liner and a very light mascara. The only thing that was showing for this season was a nice colored "gloss" lip. Say good bye to lipstick.

Hair...

Wedding trends for hair are loose, light hairspray, bouncy free hair. We're talking buns, ponytails, braids, curls....All off the face. There weren't even any swoops...Dear Lord...I have a swoop too!

Well that's what it is but 1 thing is for sure: I'll still rock the ever so OUT of style... teased, swoop, my hairs not going anywhere in a monsoon and I'll still use every color of the rainbow as a cat-eye to finish off my "Look." After all, you know what looks best on you..so, just do you!

No comments:

Post a Comment