Thursday, October 8, 2009

Perfect Fall Wedding Favor...

B' Sweet Events prides itself on being the most innovative in ideas and creativity... well we've got a spectacular idea on a fall wedding favor that could last you all year.

Last Halloween, I made some fun candy apples for the trick o' treaters that frequent my home. I had a variety decorated with caramel and chocolate; then sprinkled with baby m&m's, reeses pieces and chopped up candy bars. To my surprise they were loved not only by the kids but by the parents as well. I wrapped them in the clear celephane paper, you know..The kind that krinkles! I then tied ribbon around each and curled the ends.

Ding!!!!! What a fantastic idea for a wedding favor...These are def. something you could do in your own kitchen and HELLO...It's apple season! If it's too much for you, outsource some of these to your close family members and print tags with "our family to yours" with the preparers name as the signature. You can buy apples in bulk, I would recommend granny smith and you can buy candy apple kits at walmart!


TIP: after coating the apples in chocolate or caramel, put in the freezer for just a min. Place the candy pieces on the apples and return to freezer. If you don't do this the candy will slide down the apples-all to the bottom...Still delicious!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment